Support SU Scanlation!

Monday 21 May 2012

Another update!


Holy macaroni guys! I completely forgot to do yesterday's update post! I was just so buuuussssyyyy, what with my sister's birthday celebration/updating my portfolio and all! I did manage to polish up my resume today... buuut that's not what you came here to read about!!

So good news everyone! Our other translator Rilen got back to me on Friday and let me know that he would start working on the translation for chapter 25 of Samurai Usagi Saturday/Sunday (so yesterday and the day before that...), and would do what he could during the week as well! That means you can probably expect a new chapter fairly soon. Me and our typesetter will be laughing it up at the Anime North convention this weekend though, so don't be expecting anything quite that soon. I'm hoping for a release sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment